Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Special Package

Yesterday I received an overly generous thank-you package in the mail. It was much more than I expected to receive, and I may have squealed once or twice (or thrice) in the process of going through everything in the package. So, a big Thank You to Kris at krislovesfabric (go check out her blog, it's fantastic!) for this special package.

First, she sent me a very nice card. I just wanted to share what it looks like since it's so quilty in design. I love it and may have to look into getting some of these of my own.

Second, she sent me an awesome book - "Sew Fun , So Colorful" - which is right up my alley. It's from Me and My Sister Designs and I'm already hunkering to make several quilts included inside. (I squealed over this for sure.)

Third, she sent me lots of teal/aqua fabric and a piece of fusible interfacing to try out. Teal is my favorite color and somehow she picked up on that by reading my blog. I love each and every piece, and I may have squealed when going through them all. My favorite is the white polka dot fabric right on top. It is so playful! I'm going to have to come up with a special project for these fabrics - something that I'll love and cherish for a long time.

So, thank you again Kris for the fantastic package. Happy crafting everyone! :)

P.S. I've got all of my stippling done on my Mario Quilt and am just finishing the detail in each character. Hopefully the binding is getting sewn on tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout-out. And glad you liked the package and the fabric met with your approval, thanks again for sharing :) The polka dot is Garden Pindot by Michael Miller if you want to score some more, I only had a small piece left from a swap so don't remember if there was a selvedge label or not.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...